Release Version 1.6.10
Changes and Additions
- Oceanic regions containing ruins have their name displayed.
- Slightly reduced the odds of having the Inferno Outgame view at start.
- Trying to execute an army interaction with an unmet empire will no longer
- show the actions interaction panel (Attack, Siege, etc), the army will move towards it's target's position when possible instead.
- Units can now regenerate health on their cities and districts, regardless of terrain type.
- Increased Science output in ruin exploitation from +2 to +3; reduced all the search ruin Science drop.
- Network messages that weight more than 1MB are now splitted into smaller chunks and reassembled on receipt.
- The duration of the Dust Eclipse should be a slightly longer, so the player can try different Confluxes.
- Added a method (middle-click) to automatically skip the confirmation message when buying a Volcanoformer.
- Added a damage icon due to lava rivers on path points and a popup notification when lava river damage is received.
- Stockpiles obtained through Siege Engineering are not Industry Stockpiles anymore, but are now their own stockpiles (Rubble Stockpiles).
- Changed Nourishing Conflux health regen bonuses values from 0.3->0.15(non-Kapaku) and 0.5->0.25(Kapaku).
- Necrophages Stockpiles will now spawn 2 Battleborns and fights will yield twice the regular amount of corpses during Dust Eclipse.
- Increased effects of the Dust Eclipse for Forgotten factions.
- Added Flamewalker capacity to Guardians.
- Increased Golem Camp production cost from 250 to 400.
- New Lithophage book gives +10 Food and +1 Food per pop.
- Reduced Health Regen Pendant cost from 5 to 3, it's now hero only and works on volcanic terrain.
- New level 1 Volcanology will give +1 Science and new level 2 Volcanology will give +1 Dust on volcanic terrain.
- Kapaku quest reward Slavery Ring now costs 200 Dust, 5 Palladian and 5 Adamantian to equip.
- Improved the way volcanoformation is rendered on the map.
- World Tint effect from the Dust Eclipse is lighter.
- Fixed an issue where converted villages were costing twice their normal upkeep value.
- Fixed an issue where the number of Next Spawn turns of a converted village are reset on load.
- Fixed an issue where removing an accessory from a unit design will cause the armory to display all obsolete designs of the accessory.
- Fixed an issue where several accessories can be equipped multiple times by the same unit or hero.
- Fixed an issue where Roving clans can win by Economy victory after being defeated.
- Fixed an issue where no information is displayed when hovering the combat strength ratio bar.
- Fixed an issue where the combat strength ratio bar is not modified based on the city's fortification during an assault.
- Fixed an issue where the battle results notification is displayed twice after assaulting a defenseless city.
- Fixed an issue where Faction icon of a defeated Empire is no longer displayed in Combat Notification upon reopening the notification.
- Fixed an issue where huge size map option forces the world shape to default to two continents.
- Fixed an issue with the "United Empires" achievement. It will now be given ONLY to players that win indirectly by being allied with the match victor (not if they win themselves while being allied with someone).
- Fixed an issue where, in Inferno-themed Outgame view, the Geomancer model does not perform a proper mounting animation when mounting the Golem Mount.
- Fixed several text issues.
- Fixed an issue where Kapaku video intro cutscene does not play audio on Mac platform.
- Fixed an issue where the battle soundtrack continues to play after a Manual Combat concludes during Dust Eclipse.
- Fixed an issue where Strategic Deposits are not exploited if a Golem Camp is built over them before researching the Exploitation Technology.
- Fixed an issue where the player obtains no reward when searching "Eclipsed" Temples
- Fixed an issue where Nourishing Conflux regenerates more life than the tooltip states for the Kapaku Faction or when playing with a Non-Kapaku major faction.
- Fixed an issue where Nourishing Conflux regeneration bonus is inconsistent with all other regen bonuses and does not stack with other regen bonuses.
- Fixed an issue where Necrophages AIs do not make use of Recycled Stockpiles during Dust Eclipse.
- Fixed an issue where Lava Flow Rivers exploited by cities and their districts damage own units.
- Fixed an issue where underwater volcanic regions could be generated on maps, preventing Health regen.
- Fixed an issue where Volcanoformer Selection Range is not visible on elevated terrain due to fog of war.
- Fixed an issue where Kapaku militia and settler unit walk animation speeds are not consistent.
- Fixed an issue where Kapaku face tattoos do not display the faction specific color for Geomancers, Golem Riders and Heroes.
- Fixed an issue where vertical lines are displayed on the map's tiles during Dust Eclipse when having Quality Level set on "Fast".
- Fixed an issue where faction starting region can be uninhabitable.
- Fixed an issue where non-Kapaku AIs are put in disadvantage when they place their cities on volcanic regions.
- Fixed an issue where the player is able to place multiple Volcanoformers on the same tile.
- Fixed an issue where "Eclipsed" temple VFX is not removed after an interaction if the "Archeology" technology is researched.
- Fixed an issue where the Productive Worker from the Golem Camp's Population Bonus is granted second turn after the Camp is built.
- Fixed an issue where unit designs could be deleted if units using them are garrisoned in a camp.
- Fixed an issue with the Beetlejuiced achievement. It will now be given even on a counter attack.
- Fixed an issue where the Retrofit button text overlaps with the price for units garrisoned in Golem Camps.
- Fixed an issue where Volcanoformer Stock value overlaps on top of Treasury and Influence when using Big Screen UI option.
- Fixed an issue where the "Patriotic propaganda" deed technology unlock and "Inner peace" Kapaku technology reward overlap in the research screen.
- Fixed an issue where the "no health regen" tooltip information text is out of bounds when a non-Kapaku player hovers Volcanic Terrain.
- Fixed an issue where Volcanoformer's Dial and Range Wave have the player's colors when placed by an Privateer Army.
- Fixed an issue where Kapaku Faction is selected automatically when selecting then disabling Custom Factions in New Game while having Inferno Expansion disabled.
- Fixed an issue where Volcanic Regions option are not disabled in Advanced World Generation Settings when Inferno Expansion is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where Health Regeneration icon from Watchtower is displayed on non-Kapaku units while standing on Volcanic Terrain.
- Fixed an issue where Portable Forge capacity lacks visual feedback on unit when active.
- Fixed an issue where the second part of alternative Kapaku quest "1. Arrival" cannot be completed when requirements are met.
- Fixed an issue where the Kapaku Chapter 8 has not the "final quest" tag.
- Fixed an issue where the player can pillage his own regional buildings while having Black Spot.
- Fixed an issue where the "Dust Focal" naval equipment does not deal damage on counter attack.
- Fixed an issue where the "Satchel Charges" naval equipment does not have audio effects.
- Fixed an issue where ships equipped with "Mouth of Fotios" do not display animations, visual or audio effects when attacking.
- Fixed an issue where ships equipped with "Breath of Atmos" do not display visual or audio effects when attacking.
- Fixed an issue where ships do not display animations, visual and audio effects when applying the "Galvanization" morale bonus.
- Fixed an issue where the "Auto-Heal" capacity received from "Palliative Prow" does not work against Fomorian units and transport ships.
- Fixed an issue where the Fomorian units do not have audio effects if they are destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where weather status effects are displayed inside unit panels only during the first battle turn.
- Fixed an issue where the "To Jail the Jailors" Morgawr Chapter 2 Step 2 cannot be completed if the objective fortresses are already controlled (this requires a new save file).
- Fixed an issue where the "Things from the Deep" naval quest fails if the host saves/loads the session.
- Fixed an issue where encounter notifications of the Morgawrs and Vaulters use the same jingle sound effect.
- Fixed an issue where the player is able to build Strategic Intensifier over a Strategic Deposit which cannot be exploited yet.
The Lost Tales
- Fixed an issue where "Industrial Might" Urces quest can be triggered before Era 3.
- Fixed an issue where "Crystalline Caverns" Silics quest is not properly updating when a new extractor is built.
- Fixed an issue where shadow particles are displayed in Main Menu after playing as Forgotten.
- Fixed an issue where Forgotten with the conversion trait cannot complete Chapter 5 step 1 if they convert all the villages in their regions.